Vicidial lead format sample file
Topic: vicidial lead upload format template - sample csv file
Vicidial , Goautodial Lead Format / Sample CSV file
How to upload leads in vicidial
Overview: Vicidial Lead Format
In this article i have provided the sample file which is
used to upload the leads in the vicidial.
By default vicidial supports files in the below format
TXT - Text Tab Delimited file
XLX - Excel File
It Also supports file exported using openoffice with extension sxc or ods
What is CSV - Text Tab Delimited file
The Comma Delimited file is a file in which values are separated by commas. The .csv format can be viewed in Microsoft Excel.
The Tab Delimited file is a file in which values are separated by tabs. The .txt format can be opened in any txt editor or Microsoft Word.
Vicidial Lead data's
Lead files can be imported into VICIdial using one of three formats; Standard, Custom Layout, and Custom Template. Standard Layout requires the lead files to arranged in the prescribed format shown here:
1. Vendor Lead Code - shows up in the Vendor ID field of
2. Source Code - internal use only for admins and DBAs
3. List ID - the list number that these leads will show up under
4. Phone Code – country code - 1 for US, 01144 for UK, 01161 for AUS, etc.
5. Phone Number - must be at least 8 digits long
6. Title - title of the customer - Mr. Ms. Mrs, etc...
7. First Name
8. Middle Initial
9. Last Name
10. Address Line 1
11. Address Line 2
12. Address Line 3
14. State - limited to 2 characters
16. Postal Code
19. Date of Birth
20. Alternate Phone Number
21. Email Address
22. Security Phrase
Vicidial Lead Sample File
The vicidial standard lead sample file download link is provided below , once downloaded follow the below steps or video tutorial to upload in vicidial.
For professional support reach me on Skype:striker24x7